Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You are beautiful .


I am a bog person and I think it shows.
O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y .
So here comes my 4th blog. Pheww.
But this blog is wayy different than the other three.
And maybe, just maybe this blog will be the most abandoned blog. No second most abandoned. OMG WHO WANTS TO UPDATE HER EDUCATIONAL BLOG DURING HOLIDAY ANYWAYYY.
So jyeahhh.
Watch Me Burn is more of an events blog. A blog I will cherished for the rest of my life. Because I mentioned every important things that ever happened in my amazing life in there.
www.abcdyana.blogspot.com . Despite its genre as an EDUCATIONAL BLOG, I have always loved the URL. Therefore, it will always be special. Plus I am gonna share a lot of information there. Insya-Allah.
Hello Love is more of a private blog. Only between me and my Chuck Bass. My very own Chuck Bass.
Last but not least, Words of Love. Well, because I have always loved quotes and because I go seeking for quotes whenever I am down, I am going to paste a lot of quotes in here.

So enjoyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment