Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Top 10 Gossip Girl Quotes.



Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.
--Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf
3634 fans have favorited this | 11 comments

Well I'm sorry I'm not who you thought I was, but what's happened is in the past, and all I can do is try to change. If you can't accept that, then you're not who I thought you were.
--Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen
2284 fans have favorited this | 12 comments

Blair: Do you like me?

Chuck: Define like...

Blair: *laughs* You've got to be kidding, I do not believe this!

Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept! I feel sick, like there's... more
--Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf
--Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass
1794 fans have favorited this | 45 comments

Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.
--Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf
2164 fans have favorited this | 9 comments

All guys are jerks. But they get hotter with age, and we learn to be more tolerant.
--Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl
1525 fans have favorited this | 3 comments

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else.
--Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl
1434 fans have favorited this | 3 comments

You don't know a good thing until it's gone.
And found something else.
--Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl
1179 fans have favorited this | 1 comments

Sometimes a b.f.f makes you go W.T.F but with out them we'd all be a little less richer in our lifes .
--Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl
1781 fans have favorited this | 6 comments

Usually I have a "never say never" policy, but for you I'll make an exception.
--Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf
1213 fans have favorited this | 2 comments

I'm not anyone, I'm me.
--Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf

No comments:

Post a Comment