Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blair Waldorf Quotes .

  •  Trying to act like you're better than me. It's just an annoyance. Like a fly buzzing around my head pretending to be a bee
  • If it wasn't such a tragedy it would have been funny.
  • Dites à votre père que vous avez de l'amour lui. Aller!
  • : Blue. Blood.
  • Who doesn't love a five finger discount? Especially if one of those fingers is the middle one.
  • Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better? 
  •  I'm in control of all that surrounds me.
  • .
  •  you're not worth looking at.
  • They say love is the best medicine.... unless you don't take it.
  • Blair, je t'aime, ma chérie. :)
  • RT If you play a Ke$ha song backwards, you hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if you play it forwards you hear Ke$ha.
  • Charm is all well and good. But in the real world, knowledge is power.
  • Do we really need more dirty men running around acting like animals? 
  •  people don't do as I say. They're only making their lives more difficult.
  • A dream is a place where fantasy and reality collide.
  • They say parting is such sweet sorrow, but wouldn't it be nice if just once it didn't have to be?
  • You think you can out-scheme me? .
  • Rome wasn't built in a day, yet what a difference a day makes.
  • : The 'gossip girl' series without me in it.
  • ? There are none, because I'm engaged to a prince. You're all green with envy, I know.
  • Beggars can't be choosers. Which is why I never beg. I simply choose exactly what I want, and I get it.
  • People don't write sonnets about being compatible or novels about shared life goals. The great loves are the crazy ones.
  • Forget everything that you know about fairy tales. We're going to make our own. 
  •  I said that you weren't.
  • There are some places inside of me devoid of even a hint of sparkle.
  • It's possible to love more than one person at the same time.
  •  " is simply not in my vocabulary.
  • Mind over matter; I do not mind, and you do not matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment