Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Owl City Quotes .

Hello Seattle. I am an old light house, throwing beams of bright light. Red in the morning, blue in the evening sun, taking heat to everyone. Take me above your light, Carry me thru the night, Hold me sucure in flight, Sing me to sleep toight.- Owl City 

The silence isn't so bad till I look at my hands and feel sad cuz the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly. - Owl City 

Peere over the edge can u see me? Rivulets flow from your eyes, paint runs from mouth like a waterfall, and your two crystal eyes. Il travel the sub-zero tundra and break glaciers and frozen lakes, I'll match out the tip of the iceburg. I'll do whatever it's takes to change. - Owl City 

Drenched in Vanilla Twilight, I'll sit on the front porch all night, waist deep in thought cuz when I think of u, I don't feel so alone. - Owl City 

I get a thousand hugs from ten thousand lightning bugs, as they tried to teach me how to dance. I fox-trot above my head, a sock-hop beneath my bead, a diso-ball is just hanging by a thread. - Owl City 

Time together is just never quite enough. When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home. When we're apart what are you thinkin' of? If this is what I call home, why do I feel so alone? So tell me darlin' do you wish we'd fall in love? All the time. All the time! - Owl City 

I'd like to make myself believe that plant Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep cuz everything is never as It seem when I fall asleep. - Owl City 

It's Christmas and we are in love with the way that the soft snow flakes kiss us from far above the blustery breeze.- Owl City 

The blue air is up there, and if I could bring it down, I'd bottle it up and save it for a sweet summer night. I must be in California. Hello my happy West Coast fiends. - Owl City 

Ten million fireflies, I'm weird cuz I hate goodbyes. I got misty eyes as they said farewell. But I'll know several are if my dresms get real bazzair, cuz I saved a fewand kept 'em in a jar. -Owl City 

Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains. Cuz blend up that rainbow infront of you and shoot it thru your veins. Cuz your heart sad a lask of color. And we should've known that we'd grown up sooner or later cuz we waisted all of our free time alone. - Owl City 

She took my hand in hears and wispered her luv 4 me. When her smile came and I didn't feel half as horrible. She gave me a heart attack just cuz. She lookedd so adorable. - Owl City 

Content like a Panda Bear, still breathing the fresh mountain air, I'll put on a diving tank, and sing when I inhale.- Owl City 




http://nikkilayla.glogster.com/owl-city-quotes-3/
- now this is rather interesting. try and click on the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment