Monday, June 27, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Quotes.


A: Buckle up, Bitches. Nothing is as it seems.

Jenna: We've all made mistakes. Remember, I'm still paying for yours.
Hanna: Fool me once? Shame on you. Fool my best friend? You're dead meat.
Ezra: That was then. You are very much now.
Mona: I'm making sure you don't host a pity party for yourself and invite a cheese cake.
Toby: They're the police. They can make two plus two equal five.
Ian: The more you struggle, the faster you sink, and you're sinking pretty quickly.

Emily to Sean [on Paige]: We swim on the same team.
Emily's mother: I still don't understand, but I love you. You're my child and no one hurts my child.
Aria: Did you guys have practice or did you lose your balls.
Maya: A dress! Seriously. Is it some type of formal thingy or are you just worried that my jeans are too butch?
Noel [to Ezra]: I think I know enough to get a better grade on this.
Alison: You think the truth is this big shiny disco ball of purity then go ahead and try it. See what it gets you. Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time is how I ended up where I did. Take it from me you're always better off with a really good lie.
Noel: This is insane.
Aria: You are right about that.

Mona: The past is forgotten. We are friends forever.
Ezra: It wasn't our age that ruined us, Ezra. You did.
Hanna: You're my best friend.
Mona: We were best friends. Now, you're just someone I used to hang out with.
Mona [to Hanna]: If you disappoint me, I'm going rogue.


Hanna: I need to ask you guys something, and be totally honest with me: Is one side of my face fatter than the other?


Aria [to Spencer]: You're a freak and I love you.


Mona: Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it. And if not, I'll return it.


Emily [on Alison]: I loved her as more than a friend.

Aria: Where are going?
Emily: To the restroom. But if you guys don't believe me, we can all try to squeeze into one stall
.

Mona [to Lucas]: You can go now. This beauty doesn't need a beast.

Hanna: Don't you want someone real? Someone you can scratch and sniff
?
Aria: I've not looking for anyone more than a friend.
Hanna: Don't you have enough on Facebook?

Byron: I don't wanna leave.
Ella: I don't want you to stay.
Lucas: I didn't mean to invade your personal... skin.
Hanna: It's okay. The Leprosy cleared up.
Spencer: The Devil has a name and it's Toby.

Spencer: You stole sunglasses? From who?
Hanna: Not from a person. From a store. God, I have some class.



Sean [to Hanna]: Go out, answer it. I'm sure it's someone who pulls rank over me.
Emily's mom: My daughter doesn't lie.
Police officer: Ma'am, everyone lies.
Spencer: Where's Alex?
Melissa: He left. Do you need me to Tweet it to you.
Mona: If we start slipping up, you and I will be right back at the bottom again.
Hanna: Yeah, well, I feel like I lost a few things on the way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment