Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gossip Girl Quotes .


  • "But alas, not effective. For all my efforts I'm heading back home with a Chuck-sized cloud over my head." -Blair.
  • Belles De Jour.
  • "So smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair because you're also entitled to tap that ass." -Chuck.
  • "I'm not anyone, I'm me" -Blair Waldorf.
  • "Usually I have a "never say never" policy, but for you I'll make an exception." -Blair Waldorf.
  • Sometimes a b.f.f makes you go W.T.F but with out them we'd all be a little less richer in our lifes" Kristen Bell.
  • "You don't know a good thing until it's gone.And found something else" -Kristen Bell.
  • "The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else." -Kristen Bell.
  • "All guys are jerks. But they get hotter with age, and we learn to be more tolerant" -Kristen Bell.
  • "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here." -Blair Waldorf.
  • Blair: Do you like me? Chuck: Define like...
  • "Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop" -Blair Waldorf.
  • "Well, here's my advice. Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, a lot of mimosas" -Blair.
  • "Life is tough, Serena. Just... Get a helmet." -Blair.
  • "I thought college is different. But in fact it's just like highschool with more expensive books." -Serena.
  • "Well if it's a war Chuck wants, it's a war he'll get" -Blair Waldorf.
  • Dan: You really wanna go out with some guy you don't know? Serena: Well you can't be any worse than the guys I do know
  • " I don't love you anymore. But it takes more than even you to destroy a Blair Waldorf" -Blair Waldorf.
  • "If I were you, I'd accessorize with some gloves. Even a manicure can't mask those peasant hands." -Blair Waldorf.
  • Serena: Wow. And I thought college was going to be different from high school. Blair: Who'd want that?
  • Nate: [to Chuck] Philanthropy? It's nice to see you ... nice.
  • "Not only am I manly and rugged, but I also have mad browsing skills" -Dan Humphrey.
  • Eva: Old Chuck. Bad Chuck. New Chuck. Good Chuck. To me, it's one man, one journey.
  • Serena: It’s like choosing between eclairs and napoleons, they’re both delicious. Blair: Except Humphrey’s a donut.
  • "You saw me four months ago. If you thought I was pregnant, I’m offended." -Vanessa.
  • Chuck: Your world would be easier if I didn’t come back. Blair: That’s true…but it wouldn’t be my world without you in it.
  • "I could care less about his Bassets and probably he's filtering his assets through some foreign government so I won't know." -Blair Waldorf
  • "I know you and you'll always regret it if you do nothing and just let him disappear." -Serena Woodsen.
  • "I'd rather have nothing than be Chuck Bass." -Chuck Bass.
  • "Trust me, the only thing wrong with Chuck is that I'm going to be happy without him." -Blair waldorf
  • Serena: B, I went to the morgue today. Blair: What is that, a sex club?
  • "This isn't a conspiracy, Serena. Face it. Hamilton House just didn't want you" -Blair Waldorf
  • "Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish." -Blair Waldorf.
  • "If Georgina's flown the coop, who's cleaning up her baby's poop?" -Kristen Bell.
  • Chuck: [to Eva] Don't leave. Everybody leaves.
  • Serena:why did you do that to blair?! Chuck: cause I can't make her happy.
  • Blair (to Serena): so what my text supposedly say? Serena: that you're sorry and you miss me. Blair: did you text me back?
  • "Face it Blair. Once upon a time in a far off land, you were a queen. Here you're just a loser who will never fit in." -Georgina Sparks.
  • Georgina (to Blair): "Unlike you, Vanessa's cool and people like her. More than the weird girl who threw the fish party."
  • "No headbands in college" -Dan Humphrey.
  • Chuck: (to Blair) "I'm not chuck without you"
  • "Funny, Brown doesn't offer a degree in slut" -Blair Waldorf.
  • "By the way, sandals are not shoes!" -Blair Waldorf.
  • "While NYU is my garden I plan to rake, hoe and weed it until it looks exactly the way I want. But I can't do it alone. Now who's with me."
  • Blair: (to Dan) "From Serena to Georgina? Quite a fall, even for you"
  • "Dumbo could always fly, he just needed a magic feather" -Chuck Bass.
  • Chuck: "You don't belong to Nate. Never have, never will." Blair: "You never belong to anyone."
  • "Ah, the wedding march. Here comes ... the awkward pause!" -Kristen Bell
  • "Put on those dancing shoes, kids. We're going to the chapel." -Kristen Bell.
  • "For Georgina Sparks, love is always a battlefield." -Kristen Bell.
  • "Look, I love you, but just because Nate liking Bree doesn't make her a piranha.&Serena liking Carter doesn't make him a prince."-Chuck Bass
  • "if there's one thing i have learned about teenage girls is that sometimes they need someone outside of their family to talk to." -Lily
  • "Looks like the wedding dress might have a runaway train" -Kristen Bell.
  • "I have more in common with Marie Antoinette than with you." -Blair Waldorf.
  • "Do you really love me or is this just a game?" -Blair Waldorf.
  • "I was thinking '80s, but shoulder pads can be overwhelming on my delicate frame." -Blair Waldorf.
  • "Let me guess, you want to go upstairs and see if two blondes make a right?" -Serena.
  • "Blair's favorite part? Real-time surveillance playback. It's naughty." -Chuck Bass.
  • "The polls are closed and Gossip Girl is calling this election ... dirty." -Kristen Bell.
  • "Life isn't a fairy tale, and happy endings are few and far between" -Kristen Bell.
  • "Never give up, never surrender. XOXO, Gossip Girl." -Kristen Bell.
  • "Hello? I'm stuck in the elevator with someone who sucks all the air out of the room" -Blair Waldorf

"Well I'm sorry I'm not who you thought I was, but what's happened is in the past, and all I can do is try to change. If you can't accept that, then you're not who I thought you were" -Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment